Login or Create an Account
Camber Outdoors Professional Mentoring Program 2019
Create a New Account
Camber Outdoors has the only cross-company, cross-industry mentoring program in the active-outdoor industries. Our program facilitates one-on-one learning and professional development opportunities between director or manager level women, and executive level women.
Camber Outdoors is dedicated to the long-term impact this program has on the active-outdoor industries. We measure this impact by surveying participants for several years after they complete the program.
Applications to participate as a mentee for the 2019 program will be open until October 12, 2018.
Qualifications to apply as a mentee:
- Must be an active Camber Outdoors member for at least 6 months
- Must be a director or manager
- Must be currently employed in the active outdoor industries with 3-7 years experience
- Must manage direct reports
- Must be willing to assess areas of development and ownership of plan to attain goals
- Must commit to a nine-month mentoring relationship that is mentee driven, at least six hours a month